The APS Networks® APS6232D switch is a spine or TOR switch for high rate data solutions using the P4 programming language. The APS6232D enables enterprise L2/L3 switching across the 32x QSFP28 ports at line rate and supports 10/25/40/50 and 100Gb/s data rates on all ports. Combined with internal CPU Ethernet connectivity, a range of CPU processors and optional PTP, the APS6232D is ideal for the development of P4 enabled solutions at an affordable price.
Target industries: Broadcast & Media, Security, Enterprise.
- Enterprise Networking: Layer 2/3 P4 programmable network switch
- Security applications: Network Packet Broker / Layer 4 Load Balancer / P4 Firewall
- Media & Broadcast: Seamless switching backbone router
- Intel® Tofino™ 2 dual pipeline
6.4Tb/s network ASIC
- Intel® ATOM or Xeon D-1700 CPU Processor
- 32x 100Gb/s QSFP28 ports
- OpenBMC Management
- Fully programmable P4 architecture
- Folded pipeline capable
- Supports 10/25/40/50/100Gb/s
- Internal CPU to network ASIC
- PTP Time Synchronisation (optional)
This unit makes use of a 6.4 dual pipeline Tofino™ 2 ASIC with 60MB buffer. The pipelines can be folded in software with this, as we have doubled the capacity of the bandwidth. Comes with or without built-in Aeon PTP module (time sync capability). The card is based on an Intel® Arria 10 FPGA and has a high-end oscillator.