The APS Networks® APS7232Q switch is a spine or TOR switch for high rate data solutions using the P4 programming language. The APS7232Q enables enterprise L2/L3 switching across the 32x QSFP-DD ports at line rate and supports 10/25/40/50/100/200 and 400Gb/s data rates on all ports. Combined with internal CPU Ethernet connectivity, a range of CPU processors and optional PTP, the APS7232Q is ideal for the development of P4 enabled solutions at an affordable price.
Target industries: Broadcast, security and others.
- Enterprise Networking: Layer 2/3 P4 programmable network switch
- Security applications: Network Packet Broker / Layer 4 Load Balancer / P4 Firewall
- Media & Broadcast: Seamless switching backbone router
- Intel® Tofino™ 2 quad pipeline
12.8Tb/s network ASIC
- Intel® Xeon D-1700 CPU processor
- 32x 400Gb/s QSFP-DD ports
- OpenBMC Management
- Fully programmable P4 architecture
- Supports 10/25/40/50/100/200/
400Gb/s data rates
- Internal CPU to network ASIC
- PTP Time Synchronisation (optional)