Be Part of Something Bigger
Join our Academia & Research Program to boost research and development on P4 programmability, next-generation technology and open source projects.
on P4 programmable network devices, including the APS Networks® Advanced Progammable Switches
to 64x100Gb quad-pipeline and 48x25Gb/8x100Gb dual-pipeline Tofino™-based switches and high-end servers
Sign up for free to join a global community and benefit from major advantages!
- Significant price reduction on Intel® Tofino™ P4-programmable Ethernet switch ASIC powered network switches (Advanced Programmable Switch series by APS Networks®)
- Early access to software releases (early release software)
- Remote access to our P4 networking lab to run your P4 code developed on BMv2 on real hardware
- P4 programmable Tofino™ switches are in stock, fast and insured shipping worldwide
- Frequent newsletter with technology updates, case studies, event calendar, and the latest development on open networking, open source, P4 and the Intel® Tofino™ P4-programmable Ethernet switch AISCs