The APS Networks® APS6132Q switch is a spine or TOR switch for high rate data solutions using the P4 programming language. The APS6132Q enables enterprise L2/L3 switching across the 32x QSFP28 ports at line rate and supports 10/25/40/50 and 100Gb/s data rates on all ports. Combined with internal CPU Ethernet connectivity, a range of CPU processors and optional PTP, the APS6132Q is ideal for the development of P4 enabled solutions requiring additional pipeline resources (quad pipeline) at an affordable price.
Target industries: Broadcast & Media, Security, Enterprise.
- Enterprise Networking: Layer 2/3 P4 programmable network switch
- Security applications: Network Packet Broker / Layer 4 Load Balancer / P4 Firewall
- Media & Broadcast: Seamless switching backbone router
- Intel® Tofino™ 1 quad pipeline
3.2Tb/s network ASIC
- Intel® ATOM or Xeon D-1700 CPU Processor
- 32x 100Gb/s QSFP28 ports
- OpenBMC Management
- Fully programmable P4 architecture
- Quad pipeline 3.2Tbs throughput
- PTP Time Synchronisation (optional)
- Supports 10/25/40/50/100Gb/s
- Internal CPU to network ASIC