We are currently in a search for a lead FPGA developer to work on our next generation of products with a strong understanding of professional development practices and hardware design.
The lead developer role will be responsible for working with the CTO and other lead developers to develop our core strategy and help define the processes and teams to enable our new generation of network switches to be brought to market. This role will include designing and developing our hardware solutions using Intel® FPGA devices including hardware control and developing solution for security and telecommunication markets.
If you have a track record in and a passion for firmware engineering, want to be part of a new business that is growing – with great opportunities – and you are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
• You will have been involved with all phases of the FPGA development lifecycle, from initial architecture design, requirements
specification, and design documentation through to code development, formal verification and final integration
• You will be able to communicate effectively with other team members, (including hardware, software, PCB and mechanical
designers) to agree interface specifications and progress integration solutions
• Experience in hardware design architecture
• VHDL skills, particularly targeting Altera FPGA and System on a Chip devices
• VHDL-based design, implementation and verification experience using self-checking functional verification
• Experience of FPGA simulation and verification
• Digital design including interfacing to hardware, peripherals and processors
• Flexibility is essential as specifications may not be fully defined at the start of development, and liaison with system architects
and project leadership for continued feedback and development of requirements is likely throughout a design activity
• Understanding of architectural development processes and practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively as an individual, as part of a local team, and lead a global development community
• APS Networks® is a multinational company so the ability to read/write and speak English is required
What we offer
• The chance to work on our cutting-edge technology, making a tangible difference to the products you’re working on
• Participation in the shared values and purpose of the company to make APS Networks® a fast-growing multinational
• Remote working opportunities
• Work with our architects on designs, providing input into the best way to solve problems with software development
• Allocated time for self-development and the opportunity to contribute to open source projects
Competitive salary, 30 days holiday, pension provision, life insurance, health insurance (incl. dental care).
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly provide your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations. Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential.
03/30/2022 | APS Networks